It is now possible to hire our Scout Hall for parties, functions and meetings. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for hire details and to arrange a viewing of the hut. At the moment the hall is used Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday evenings for our own Section Meetings, however it is available during the day during the week and most weekends are also available.
- Hall. Roughly 20m by 6m, height to beams is roughly 2.4 metres. The hall has plenty of power points, and light.
- Large Kitchen. Fitted out with Electric Oven and Hob. Two sinks with Drainer and Hot Water on tap. Lots of work space. Large Fridge/Freezer and a large electric Water Boiler. The kitchen has a serving hatch which opens out to the hall.
- Large Outdoors Space. Roughly 40m by 15m at its widest point, 6m at its narrowest, our triangular shaped garden is the perfect space for a bouncy castle or BBQ.
- Stage. Fitted out with a trap door, two cupboards behind and an exit to one side of it, the stage is perfect for any use.
- Male, Female & 18+ Toilets which have been recently refurbished.
- Disabled Access. There is a ramp around the side of the hall for disabled access, however please check the toilets are suitable for disabled users before booking.
- Furniture. We have about thirty Chairs, ten folding Tables and six Benches.
- Limited cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are provided. We also have many glasses which can be hired for a small fee. These however may not suit your needs, so please be prepared to provide your own.
Hire Charges vary depending on the time and size of the event – please enquire.
Discounts may be available for regular bookings and members of Scouting.
If you have any enquiries about Booking our Scout Headquarters, please contact us at email@example.com
Scout Headquarters Layout
Hut and Garden